The PlantPen model PRI 210 measures Photochemical Reflectance Index (PRI) by comparing leaf reflectance in two narrow wavelength bands centered close to 530 nm and 590 nm. PRI is sensitive to changes in carotenoid pigments that are indicative of changes in photosynthetic light use efficiency, the rate of CO2 uptake and as a reliable water-stress index. As such, it is used in studies of vegetation productivity and stress.
- PRI : (R531 – R570) / (R531 + R570)
- FluorPen 1.1 Software : Windows 7 or higher
- Sample Holder : Mechanical leaf clip
- Memory Capacity : 16MBit
- Internal Data Logging : Up to 100,000 data points
- Power Supply : Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Capacity : 2000 mAh