The NEW Plant Canopy Imager CI-110 captures wide-angle canopy images while estimating Leaf Area Index (LAI) and measuring Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) levels. Images live-update on the built-in capacitive monitor, providing instant data for verification and analysis with integrated software in the field under any daylight conditions.
User-selected zenith and azimuthal divisions allow investigation of any canopy sectors desired, and the instrument’s lightweight design makes it convenient for canopy imaging in any location! Now with updated GPS accuracy with access to four different satellite constellations, and the ability to interchange lens filters over the camera for more specific measurements.
- Lens: Self-leveling hemispherical lens
- Image Resolution: 8 megapixels
- Interface: USB and Wifi
- Measuring Time : < 1 second
- Fish-eye Lens Angle: 150°
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 50° C
- Camera Sensor : 5 cm x 5 cm
- Total Length: 84 cm
- Imaging Probe and Arm Weight: 1.5 kg
- PAR (Range / Accuracy) : 0-2500 umol m2s / 5 umol m2s