Moisture meter WCPT-100P is an electronic device for measuring moisture contents in paper. Using this device you can eliminate the (common in printing houses) problem of resizing and deformation of paper.
The temperature and humidity sensors located at the end of the electrode should be placed (put in) the middle of a pile of paper. The humidity of the air that is in equilibrium with the paper is than converted into moisture contents. Because of the small size of the sensors’ chamber the measurements are relatively quick.
- Range : 20 % – 95 % RH / from -5°C to 60°C
- Resolution : 0.1 %
- Accuracy : from ±2 % to ±3% ±1°C
- Electrodes length : 300 mm
- Temperature sensor : Pt1000
- Display : LCD 3 ½ digits
- Battery life : 5000 measurements.