The CI-202 Portable Laser Area Meter uses advanced laser technology to provide researchers with a precise and convenient way to measure leaf area. The high-resolution laser scanner, data logger, and display are all enclosed in a durable, handheld scanner and detachable palette .
The CI-202 is used to perform non-destructive measurements on the leaves of living plants by placing the leaf on the palette and sliding the scanner over the leaf, enabling collection of data from the same plant, or even the same leaf, throughout its life span. The transparent, protective sheath on the palette makes it easy to capture precise leaf area measurement on tender or intricate leaves.
- Resolution : 0.01 cm²
- Accuracy : ± 1% for samples > 10 cm²
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Scanner : 670 nm LASER
- Memory size : 8000 measurements
- Display : 16 characters x 2 lines LCD
- Scanning speed : 200 mm/second
- Battery : 7.2 volt rechargeable NiMH
- Battery Capacity : 250 scans per charge
- Operating temperature : 0 – 50˚ C