The F-750 Produce Quality Meter uses near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy, as developed at Central Queensland University, to estimate quality metrics such as dry matter, Total Soluble Solids (TSS or brix), titratable acidity, and color. Working like a high-powered flashlight, the F-750 sends particles of light into a commodity, then measures the NIR light interactance with molecular components inside of the commodity to quantify user-selected traits.
- Spectrometer range : 310-1100 nm
- Spectral Sample size : 3 nm
- Display : Sunlight visible transflective LCD screen
- Pc Interface : USB & Wi-fi SD Card
- Data Recorded : Raw data, reflectance, absorbance, 1 derivative, 2 derivative absorbance
- Measurement: Absorbance, second derviative absorbance
- Accessories (optional) : Contact Damarus