Modes for Measurement :
- Photometric Mode
Absorption information measurement mode This mode allows you to measure the absorbance and concentration of a sample at a specific wavelength.
- Quantitation Mode
Quantitative analysis mode This mode allows you to quantitatively analyze a sample using the calibration curve.
- Spectrum Mode
Absorption spectrum acquisition mode This mode allows you to acquire the absorption or transmission spectrum in the desired wavelength band.
- Kinetics Mode
Temporal absorption information change confirmation mode This mode allows you to measure the absorbance or transmittance of a sample over time.
- Photometrics System : Double-beam type
- Light Source : Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp (Built-in light source auto interchanging motor)
- Spectral Bandwidth : 1 nm (190 to 1100 nm)
- Photometric Range : Absorbance : -4 to 4 Abs Transmittance : 0% to 400 %
- Photometric Accuracy : Less than ± 0.005 Abs at 1.0 Abs
- Stray light : < 0.02 % Nal at 220 nm, NaNO₂ at 340 nm