Ecologists use the CI-710 to compare changes in pigments across elevations.
- Plant Physiologists use the CI-710 to measure changes in reflectance indices throughout the season.
- Educators use the CI-710 to non-destructively demonstrate spectral measurements of leaves.
- Light-weight and portable
- Real-time, non-destructive spectroscopic measurements
- Highly sensitive spectrometer
- Broad, visible-range spectrum (360-1100 nm)
- Tablet computer powers the device and displays SpectraSnap! measurement software
- Includes tablet, software, operational manual, and hard-shell carrying case